Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Dummies

Just to let you know I don't want my blog to turn into some great political debate like so many other blogs out there. Mainly, I just want to express my thoughts on certain things. Did I mention I've lost 10 pounds? Probably not but whatever. I've lost 10 pounds. And not in the places I've wanted to lose it either. You know...the boobs...they're turning into waif-like model boobs (non-existant...not like I had a huge pair before but STILL!) and my once fab-almost-J-Lo-booty-considering-I'm-white is also leaving me. My significant other has joked that he can't tell when my back ends and my butt begins (which by the way is so NOT funny). Then again, he also says we can have sex with the lights out because he can find me in the dark because my skin is so pale it glows in the dark (which is also NOT funny). Whatever happened the the phrases like "porcelain skin" or "fair skinned". Those are such nice sounding phrases, don't you think? Anyhow, it's only February, so c'mon...I promise I will not blind anyone with my bare legs until they have seen some sunlight...or at least couple of rounds in the tanning bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger koyore said...

I worry about that happening to me, as I start my annual die to diet. I worry my hsuband will find me less attractive, so I am prone to cheating on calories. I am making a major effort this year.

8:39 PM

 
Blogger Leese said...

Noran-
Have visited Ziggy...I would not worry about what your husbad thinks...you seem to love him a lot and if he is worthy of your love then he is worthy of you...no matter how you look...

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home