Thursday, February 24, 2005

Horrible

Have you ever had a bad day? Like a really bad day? I'm sure we all have but have you ever noticed how much better you feel once you complain about it? It's really quite amazing. I really wonder what causes a person to feel so much better after a good bitchfest (if anyone has any theories, I'd really love to hear them). Wow...don't even know why I asked people to respond... I just started this blog and I don't think anybody actually comes here to read it so exactly why am I thinking anyone is going to give me a theory... Whatever, I guess it's besides the point because sometimes it's just nice to get things off my mind. Maybe if I start one of those great political debates I referenced in my second post people will actually come to my site. Wow, I really sound like I hate politics, don't I? Well, just so you all know...I DON'T. I have an opinion...just one that I don't feel like expressing. I just don't want to have to defend my opinion on something like a blog...something that I really just started because I got bored one night...and then forgot about...as you can obviously tell by the lapse of months from my first post to the second. Anyhow, I'm starting to babble and I really hate that. It's getting late...later...p.s. SO MUCH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home