Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hara-kiri

Okay, so I just got home from a long day of work and dinner with the girls. Today was the anniversary of the death of one my friends mother. Four years ago today her mom committed suicide. Gosh, something like that really makes me appreciate my own mother a lot more. Anyhow, all us girls met up after work to go with my friend to get a drink...shoot the shit and mainly just help her keep her mind off of it. I know some of the others who had never gone on the outing before were a little weary that it would be depressing and I think that they were surprised when it turned out NOT to be. We all just sat around and made each other laugh. It really was a good experience...except for the ride home. Do you ever wonder how some people get their drivers license? I was just driving along minding my own business and someone made a left turn RIGHT in front of me. I actually had to slam on my brakes and didn't even have enough time to honk the shit out my horn. When I stopped at a red light my heart was pounding a mile a minute and the guy who stopped next to me (who had seen what happened) looked over at me in concern. I was PISSED the whole way home. It's getting late and I have to work O-C tomorrow...nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home