Sunday, November 13, 2005

Last night

I had a surprise visitor this weekend from Daytona. It was quite nice. He doesn't like it when I write about him on this...he tends to get embarrassed. So, enough about that.

We went to a party last night. I wanted him to meet my guy friends so he would know who I was hanging out with when he's not here. It's a group of 4 guys, 3 of them live together. Anyhow, they had a party at their house last night. I'm pretty sure that R. had fun. It's really hard NOT to like these group of guys...they're very entertaining and really funny. Plus, they're all musically talented and have a recording studio in their basement...for real.

Last night I...
...drank an entire bottle of wine.
...got called an alcoholic and a whore (jokes, fortunately).
...was given condoms and candy.
...was hugged by some girl I had just met while she drunkenly told me how sweet I was.
...almost died of smoke inhalation from some bonfire thing (okay, slight exaggeration...I didn't die, but I DID cough).
...smoked too many cigarettes (according to someone else anyhow...personally, I didn't think I smoked nearly as much as I usually do when I go over there).
...played a short-lived game.
...heard the words: dick, fart, and motherfucker too many times to count.
...saw a grown ass Harley-type man in pleather (gasp!) pants.
...had a great time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like fun. I went out on Saturday and drank half a bottle of wine and some pints of cider (I'm not going to tell you exactly how many cos you say you drank an "entire" bottle of wine like it's a lot and so I reckon if you knew how much I drank you would think I'm an alcoholic and judge me and maybe organise an intervention). I also saw 4 of the tallest men I have ever seen in my life all in one pub. They were all at least 6'5". I also have fallen off the non-smoking wagon. Actually not so much fallen off as jumped, action movie style, from the non-smoking wagon back onto the smoking wagon while they were moving at high speed.

What are pleather pants? Is that a typo?

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Leese said...

Pleather man IS cute...I know how you guys love beards and he has one. His hair is kinda long too. He's 6'2, really funny, and will let you open hand slap him in the face.

8:17 AM

 
Blogger JadedTLC said...

I was in Laughlin, Nevada this weekend. And I shared in a shot-fest that began with Bacardi 151. That sh!t tastes like gasoline. "never again," i nod. Not even in the face of matching drink for drink with the other three guys.

I'll stick with Absolut Apeach and OJ. mmmm.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger sp said...

haha...sounds like you had fun..DRUNK!

anyway thanks for the comment..didn't know ppl were still reading it...

i have lots of new pics to post too..Halloween Pictures! James and I were "The Flintstones" haha..

so much fun!

12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home