Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My best friend and my boyfriend share the same brain...

Creepy, isn't it? I've had issues with the boyfriend, Rob, the past few days. I had not talked to him in almost 3 days because there were some things about him that were bothering me. I went out tonight and talked with my best friend, Jen, over potato skins and spinach & artichoke dip (and numerous cigarettes considering we went to the only restaurant in our city that allows smoking...I hate the new law!). Apparently, she's "the Rob" in her own relationship with her boyfriend. She was able to make me see his side of the things that were bothering me. I'm so glad to have a friend like her who isn't afraid to call me out on things when I'm in the wrong (make a note of this...I rarely admit when I'm wrong).

1 Comments:

Blogger Meems said...

It's good to have someone like that around. But has anyone told you cigarettes are bad for you? ;)

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home