Wednesday, November 23, 2005

He's more smarter than you.

I don't watch the news very often...too depressing. That's what my mom is for anyhow, she makes sure that I stay informed by beating things into my head. But I did hear about this from an old friend of mine. It made NATIONAL news people. CNN, that's big. Did you guys hear about that 37 year old woman that married the 15 year old boy? Oh yeah, and she's pregnant too. Well, one of the coaches at my old high school was the one that married them.

J.T.: "I knew he was young, but I had no idea she was 37. I thought she might have been in her 20s."

He's smart, huh? How does a person not catch something like that? Plus, he's a teacher, he's around boys that age all the time so you think he would know.

I'm glad we have people like him teaching our youth.

The worst part is that it is legal in Georgia for them to get married. No parental consent is needed when the bride to be is expecting.

Sometimes I really hate this state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home