Sunday, March 27, 2005

Confidant: Jen


Me and Jen getting ready for a night out. Isn't she gorgeous? Posted by Hello

You ever notice how a good friend can make you feel SO much better. Let me tell you, I've had a great past 2 days...or nights...whatever. Besides the fact that I work retail and have been working my hiney off, I've managed to have great night-out-after-work-get-togethers. My lovely and dear friend Jen...one of my best, was in town these past two days. We didn't do much...just went out to dinner...the first night with a couple of other girls...and just joked around and shot the shit. It was a good time...I LOVE LOVE LOVE girl talk. Anyhow, tonight after work it was just the two of us. We went to WalMart first to pick up some pics (these ones that you are looking at now...WOW, thanks) and get some Easter stuff for her man and then we went out to eat. I had the best time. We talked for hours...some stuff just goofing, some serious, and our fears. We have a lot of the same. She's the kind of friend that you NEVER fight with...I don't think we've ever gotten into any serious kind of argument ever. Gotta love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home