Monday, March 21, 2005

off of things...

Okay, so I went out last night to take my mind off of the bad day. My night out started with me going into work on my only day off this week. I know, nice, huh? What can I say though...there was a mandatory meeting. So, after sitting there after an hour of stuff I've heard a million times (I've only been there for 5 years, like I don't know what I'm doing...C'MON PEOPLE!!!). Okay, so me and some people decide to go bowling. Not much fun you think right? WRONG, it was actually a lot of fun (well, about as much fun as you can have at a bowling alley). I guess it all depends on whether or not you have the right people with you. Yes, we had some entertaining ones. You know the ones...the ones that drink a lot and try to psych you out when you go up to bowl (oh, and of course, steal a bowling pin and stick it in MY bag). So, I made a bet with one of the guys on the other team. Loser had to buy the winner a shot. Yeah...let's just say I wasn't the one drinking the jager. That's okay though, because I'm a GOOD d.d. anyway! I took a few pictures while I was there...mainly just trying to finish up the roll of film that was taken from one of my friend's birthdays...a girls night out in Athens. Man, I can't wait to get those pics back. If they're any good I might have to post a couple. So, my night ended up being okay except for the fact that it was lacking someone I wish could've made it. Anyhow, I had a bad day at work today but then again, what else is new? I was so frustrated I was almost in tears...literally. I think one of my employees saw my eyes get a little glassy...so I hightailed it to the restroom and dried that shit up quick. That's all for now...

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

Hey Leese, you and your boy ever make it out to L.A., you lemme know, huh? This last weekend restored my faith in my ability to have a raucous, incriminating good time without breaking anything. Also, no one tried to hit me with a bat. A big plus.

What's up with almost 'losing' someone close to you? You okay? Everyone in one piece? Y'all got some crazies out there in GA. Take care of you.

Kid :)

11:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home