Saturday, March 12, 2005

I've been FOILED

Doesn't it just suck to get your hopes up? Well, actually that part doesn't suck...it's the getting let down part that does. It almost doesn't matter how big or small the situation is because it all feels the same in the end. It just feels like some large void because you just expect something to happen and so you kinda make some room for it and when it doesn't happen you're just kind of left with that empty space. Whatever, I'm babbling like some sort of lunatic just repeating the same thing over again. I've been told that I do that a lot. Whatever, I'm babbling like some sort of lunatic just repeating the same thing over again...ha...yeah...no? Yeah, no. I've been looking through some blogs lately...just kind of randomly. Man, people are doing some crazy shit...sure, some of it looks cool but how many hours do you think they spent trying to figure out how make that cool graphic or have some strange sidebar. Sometimes it's like a big puzzle and I can't even figure out how to navigate through one. AnD tHe PeoPle thAt tYpe LikE tHis SUCK!!! Why do you type like that?! It doesn't look cool...in fact it's rather annoying. Although I shouldn't talk with all my... I'm sure that also gets on peoples nerves. Will someone please tell me what this says: "tml stll hab to wak up early n go to sch" I mean, REALLY! But then other times I come across some blogs with really beautiful pictures and I just get so impressed. I love pictures. I'm a picture whore...I love taking them, mainly just of friends. Candid, posed, being silly, whatever. I'd post some but it took me forever just to get the one pic up...I'm such the computer novice. Anyhow, it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow. SO MUCH...

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

Leese,

Kid here, of Devil's Advocate. Thanks for the post, kinda. I say 'kinda' because I haven't slept a wink in three days for fixating on your Princess Leia bikini quip. I nearly bit through my bottom lip, my friend.

I know, I know, it was in jest, but you can't put something like that out there in front of a guy who, in all likelihood, won't be getting any for a long time. A long time. Just call me Hand Solo, cos my palms are hairier than Chewbacca's. Also, get yourself to a Star Wars novelty store, purchase the outfit, and send polaroids, light speed.

Cheers,
Kid

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home