Wednesday, March 16, 2005

...says a thousand words...


Pretty Posted by Hello

Pretty picture, eh? Can you believe I actually took it? I can't sleep. I hate it when that happens. Instead I find myself bored, getting on my blog and trying to find something clever and witty to write...funny how that never seems to work. I haven't seen much of my significant other lately (we'll call him D). We've both been working a lot lately and seem to have little time together. The time that we share we end up fighting. I pick a fight...yeah, I know, typical female...I just hate that I don't see him. I feel bad. I miss him. A lot. He just moved into a new apartment with 2 guys. I think that's why I've been picking fights lately. I had just come the realization that I wanted to get an apartment with him as he was in the works of moving out of his current living arrangement. He had already given his word to his 2 friends that he would move in with them so my decision came too late. I'm just being resentful and bitter right now so please ignore me...

1 Comments:

Blogger sp said...

stumbled on to your page...love the pic in this post...

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home