Sunday, March 27, 2005

Insomnia

I can't sleep. This will be my third post in about an hour...I'm such a dork. I'm cruising through blogs. People who advertise using blogs are brilliant...frickin brilliant I tell you. A few of them caught my eye...some of my faves:
*Gardening-Moss Control (is a blogger really going to care about this...I'm SO sure the moss people have seen an increase in sales)
*Coffee Maker Resource (okay, I know why I can't sleep)
*Star Wars Extravaganza (maybe NOW I can find the Princess Leia gold bikini)
*Find a lawyer (okay...I'm really hoping I don't need this one)
*Ostomy Research (huh...whaaaaat?) (Okay, so I actually looked that up just to see what the hell is was)
*Airbrush Tanning Salon (I will so never go there...have you SEEN Jessica Simpson lately...that girl is ORANGE, I think she's been one too many times...okay, maybe ten)
*The World of Poker (I'm learning to play Texas Hold Em...I can't bluff worth shit so if you want to win some quick money I'm your girl)

1 Comments:

Blogger evan said...

Texas hold'em is the best game ever!! if you're ever in the tri-state area, look me up -- we have great games

7:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home