Friday, July 15, 2005

Fired Up

God, I am so stoked to be getting out of town it's not even funny. Plus, the fact that I'm off of work for the next 3 days is a prize in itself. Working open to close today sucked ass but it was so worth it and hell, we made the day by almost a grand so no complaints here (from me or my regional mgr).

You know, I forgot to mention I went out the other night. My friend Alexis is moving to New York for a couple of months to escape a bad break up (she moved to Georgia four months ago from Arizona to be with him and looky what the asshole did---only proving my point that guys SUCK). Anyhow, so a bunch of us girls went out as a farewell. I was tired as hell and ended up leaving early...and wouldn't you know it...I miss all the drama! Apparently one of the girls got shit faced (how could she not? Before I left she had already taken 2 shots of jager and had 3 glasses of wine) and tried to get some guy to kiss her. This wouldn't be so bad if the so called girl was not married with a baby at home. I heard the guy was hot as hell (he was actually a friend of a Chad---a guy I know from high school and college who I had ran into earlier that night and introduced to my friends...btw...Chad took my number). Anyhow, I forgot where I was going with this...oh yeah...I 'effin missed out on all the fun. What's more fun then seeing friends get shit faced? Whatever, I'm making sure to pack some "going out" clothes and my sexy shoes for the weekend.

Have a good one guys.

P.S. Re-Christen(ed): L&S have been renamed...they will now be known as Lucy and Ethel. Also, Tyrone's name will also be retired...it's being forced, so get creative.

1 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

dude have fun

4:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home