Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Open Road Song

I'm taking a road trip...getting the fuck out of Georgia for the weekend and I am definitely looking forward to it. I had to switch my work schedule around to manage it (this means working O-C tomorrow) but it will be so worth it. I have a lot of crap to do before I leave though. I'm going to a bridal shower on Friday night and still have to get the gift...oh yeah, my friend Kristi started dating this guy in March. Surprise! She's pregnant and is now getting married at the end of this month. Okay, now this is something I don't agree with...don't get married just because you're having a baby! Whatever, she's happy so that's all that matters...I guess. I'm such an 'effin pessimist...I never used to be that way...always the eternal optimist. Anyhow, I have to pack too...we're leaving Saturday at 4am...god, the things that I will do for a friend. So, anyone feel like going? We're going to be singing in the car, doing some Mad Libs, eating candy and drinking tons of caffiene...good stuff, man. Trust me, you don't want to miss it.

P.S.
-6 foot
-short brown hair
-brown eyes
-clean shaven, but a couple days of scruff would be okay
-great smile
-wears jeans mostly...with maybe a long sleeved button up shirt...sleeves rolled up

3 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

PS: whether or not my smile's great is subjective, but you just described me to a tee, my friend. WEIRD.

(okay, i'm 5'11")

9:32 PM

 
Blogger sp said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger sp said...

hey thanks for the comment..i agree with "don't get married just because you're having a baby!" That is stupid...and not to be mean..you know their marriage isn't going to last...my mom told me the other day...not to get pregnant before i get married...and my dad said...don't get married before you finish school...haha

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home