Saturday, July 09, 2005

Addict

I'm an addict. Yes, I have taken the first step: admitting that I have a problem. It's taken me awhile to come to terms with it but I'm willing to give in. I am officially addicted to blogs. I'm sure it's not what you were expecting but I have a problem. Whenever I am at home with nothing to do I check blogs...sometimes several times when I'm on the computer just waiting for people to update. I can't help it...so many of you are just so damn talented....or funny...or hell, BOTH. Either way your blogs give me my kicks. So, keep on people because you give me my damn entertainment. And yes, I often lurk...sorry all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geekbird said...

maybe if you didnt lurk before i would have stuck around...i leave you with that guilt trip

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home