Sunday, July 10, 2005

He needs to walk by again...

Damn, okay, have you guys seen that new Diet Pepsi commercial? That guy is hot. Wow, how sad, I can't remember the last time I had to wipe drool off my chin after watching a television commercial...I must really need some. I seem to remember some guy grabbing my ass last night but it really didn't do much for me. Anyhow, speaking of good looking people, you know who is totally gorgeous? Joss Stone. Her hair, the voice...she's hot. Too bad I'm not gay. Actually...fun thought...who would YOU go gay for? I figure everyone is secure about themselves to admit to at least one person...

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

I'm completely comfortable with myself, so I can answer your question. If I were gay, I'd totally go for Kim Smith. You know, if I were a gay chick...

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home