Sunday, July 03, 2005

I'm a gambling fool...

My bad, sorry that it's been awhile since I posted. I've been going through a lot of shit lately. But let's not talk about any of that. Let's talk about some good stuff. I was house sitting this week for my sister (which is another reason why I have not written) and I absolutely loved the time to myself...it was so peaceful. Plus, holy shit, I actually have this weekend off again. Not only that, but my best friend is in town this weekend and she'll be moving back here next weekend (insert happy dance).

Anyhow, so I hung out with two of my girlfriends last night and we went out for a drink. Well, our waiter happened to be a fairly attractive guy who we've had serve us a couple of times before...very nice guy. Well, my oh so lovely friends decide to take it upon themselves to ask Mr. Waiter Man if he is single, to which he replies with a grin that he is. Well, holy hell, we ended up exchanging numbers. He better call because I love that restaurant and I want to be able to eat there again...just kidding, I'll eat there either way. However, my friend and I did place a bet on whether or not he will actually call. If he doesn't call then she has to take me to dinner and a movie (so either way I get a date with SOMEONE) and if he does call then I actually have to go on the date and I have to take her to get a pedicure. Sounds fair enough right? I'll let you guys know who wins the bet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home