Monday, July 04, 2005

Buyers remorse

I went shopping today. I spent $100. I really shouldn't have. I definitely shouldn't have gone into Banana Republic. Goddamn that cute shirt. I need to return it...either that or just wear the damn thing. I better get an 'effin compliment on the thing. I realized today that I shop on two totally different ends of the spectrum...I go into Banana a spend $53 on 2 shirts (it was an outlet mall and one the shirts was on clearance) and then I go into Rue and spend $50 and I get 2 tank tops, 2 shirts, a bracelet and some chapstick. Next time I won't let J drag me into the expensive places. I spend way too much money when I'm around that girl. Oh, and GAP sucks lately.

Happy 4th...toss a drink back for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

knock that shit off right now, you hear me? you want to drop fifty bucks on a shirt? drop fifty bucks on a shirt - just promise yourself that you'll feel good about it, especially when you wear it. *closes eyes, using imagination* damn, girl! you look supafine in that shirt! yeow! work it, baby!

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home