Sunday, March 27, 2005

Talk about awkward!

Oh gosh...I can't believe I didn't write something about this earlier. Last week the most embarrassing thing happened to me. First of all, I'd like to start off with the fact that I've never been super embarrassed. Sure, I've tripped and fallen and farted but nothing too extreme. Hell, what I'm about to tell you might not seem embarrassing to you but it was bad for me. So I go over to D's new apartment for the first time. He lives with two roommates: Brent, who I have met quite a few times and Mark, who I have never ever met. Anyhow, so I meet Mark that night...it was like a 2 second introduction and then I go into D's room. Well, after awhile I had to go...you know go to the bathroom, just to take a pee. So I go into the bathroom and LOCK THE DOOR and pee. As I'm wiping I hear a knock and then Mark just OPENS THE DOOR. (Okay, so this was my first time there...it's a three bedroom apartment, it's really nice and this bathroom just happens to have two entrances, one coming from the hallway and the other coming from Mark's room. Well, when I went into the bathroom the door to Mark's bedroom was closed...I didn't know it was a door to his bedroom, I thought it was a linen closet or something). Anyway, back to the story...he walks in mid-wipe...to me this is more embarrassing then just walking in with me sitting on the toilet...I'm WIPING...it's a little bit of an awkward position. I hear "I'm SO sorry" and the door slams shut. I pull up my jeans and wash my hands and I'm thinking ohmigawd, that did not just happen. I didn't want to leave the bathroom...I wanted to wash my hands forever. Finally, I collect myself and haul ass out of the bathroom. I have D's bedroom door in sight...I'm steps away...and then...Mark steps out and starts apologizing profusely. So, I try to act cool and make it seem like no big deal. Do I think he bought it? Hell no! He continued to apologize, he might've been just as embarrassed as I was. I mean, c'mon, some dude I JUST met has seen more of me then some of my short lived exes. Well, damn, it sure did break the ice...

1 Comments:

Blogger Leese said...

Wow, I just read this and it doesn't sound funny at all. I guess it's a better story to tell in person because when I told my friend's they about died. Yeah, nice friends, right...they were not very sympathetic, just some entertainment for them.

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home