Thursday, June 16, 2005

Broken

I don't understand what my problem is. It's almost as if I want to be hurt. I swear I have some sign that says "Come and get me, my heart hasn't been ripped to shreds in 2 days...I think it's about that time again." I'm physically sick. I can't keep doing this to myself. It hurts too much. Why can't I just get over THIS?!?! Dammit, I'm so angry...angry and bitter. I never used to be this way. I just feel like I can't be me without him. I am literally sobbing over the keyboard as I type this. I can't stand what he's done to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

It's soon yet, my friend. Sadly, life doesn't come with a reset button. You can't expect everything to blow over in a few weeks.

A great quote:

"The hurt now is part of the happiness then."

If it hadn't been good, you'd be over it by now. Take comfort in the fact that you opened your heart. It was real. So is this. You'll pull through. Give yourself time. Keep talking, writing, cos it helps :)

kid

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home