Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Nightmare

Kid was talking about dreams a couple days ago and last night I had a doozy. First of all, I went to sleep last night very upset and stressed out.

Anyhow, I had a dream last night that I got a in car accident. I was riding alone at night, coming home from work and it was raining. The rain was pounding the windshield and the wipers weren't working fast enough. My car hydroplaned and I lost control. I hit a pole and was bleeding everywhere. An ambulance came and took me to the hospital. I ALMOST DIED. When I woke up, my family and friends were there but I only wanted one person. He wasn't there. I was told he wasn't going to come because he didn't love me anymore. My heart stopped.

And then I woke up drenched in sweat. It was the most vivid dream I can ever remember having. I can remember almost every detail but I gave a condensed version because it freaks me out too much.

I don't want to fall asleep tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

Hey darlin. Haven't been round in a few days cos I've been out of town for the new job, training my arse off. I'm definitely gonna get back on schedule tonight. About your dream though:

What I've read/heard is that car dreams are generally about control. I once had a dream that I was in my own car but I was in the back seat, and it was at a time in my life when I really felt NOT in control. It sucks, but car dreams generally occur during the dark times, though I did have a great recurring dream as a child where I narrowly escaped King Kong by driving down this winding mountain road and then taking off in a plane out over the ocean. Loved that one.

Anyhow, your dream makes sense. Hang in there, my friend. Give yourself time. Call or write if you ever need to talk.

Kid

4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home