Monday, June 06, 2005

Me? Stunning? Ha!

So one of the girls that I went out with last night is gorgeous. She's absolutely beautiful and yet she thinks that she is ugly. She can kiss my ass. It's amazing the reaction that she gets from guys. She showed up a little late and met some of the "newbies" to the Sunday night outing. As soon as she walked away from the bar area to go sit down, all the guys were like "Damn, she is so pretty." I was actually jealous. So sad...I rarely get jealous of stuff like that...but I did last night. I've just never seen a reaction from so many guys like that before. It was truly amazing...but at the same time I wished she wasn't there. Just once I'd like something like that to happen to me. I would love a reaction like that. All I ever get is that "she's cute." Don't guys realize that girls HATE that?!?! We want to be called something better than that...STUNNING would be just perfect! One of the guys last night was as asshole though. It's strange, he didn't even mean to be...he just WAS. A cocky sonofabitch. One of those guys that focuses in on one or two good qualities and just compliments the shit out of you. I swear if I heard him tell me that my dimples are "adorable" or that I have the "cutest" puppy dog eyes or that my voice was "precious" I was going to smack him across his face. What as ass...he was drunk, but it's still no excuse. Last night made me realize that I'm so NOT ready to get back in the dating scene yet. I haven't even thought about it...is hasn't even crossed my mind. But my friend told me that some guy thought I was cute...and I was like HUH? I don't even realize that other guys exist as someone I could possibly date. I only have one man on my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home