Sunday, June 12, 2005

Good

That's how I would describe my weekend. I did a little bit of pampering myself. Got a pedicure and a massage. God, I love massages, they are the greatest thing ever. I will not, however, go back to the place I went to on Saturday. I felt so exposed! No sheet or anything, just a little bitty towel covering my behind. I practically felt molested with her rubbing on my butt. And when she told me to turn over...I was thinking "oh lord, she's about to see my boobies"...god, I really didn't want to turn over...but I did...slowly, and THANK GOD, she was standing there with another towel to cover 'em up. I about freaked out when she started massaging my face with her greasy fingers. I have a major thing about people (besides a significant other) touching my face...I dunno, I guess I'm paranoid that some sort of giant zit will pop up the second someone touches it. I'm just very anal about my skin...I take good care of it and don't want any nastiness on it.

I went out on Saturday night to a club. It was okay. I enjoyed the company of my friend more then I did the atmosphere of this particular club. I think I would have preferred to hang out at her place and get drunk instead of going out. The only thing I actually enojoyed was getting ready with her. I don't know what it is but I love getting ready to go out with a friend. I just love trying on different outfits and putting on makeup and getting all dolled up. I've realized lately that all my close friends have huge ta-tas. My friend J looks so different in the same shirt then I do. It's funny how girls like me would do anything for big breasts and how girls like J would do anything for breasts like mine. I guess no girl is ever happy with the way she looks.

My Sunday night outing wasn't the best though. It totally turned into a couple thing and I started to feel really weird so I left after I ate and went somewhere else. Damn that Hurricane Arlene for ruining my weekend trip to Boloxi for gambling and drunkenness!

So much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home