Sunday, June 19, 2005

I never write about the good stuff...

I went to the Melting Pot yesterday and gorged myself with food.

There is nothing better then drinking a few glasses of wine and feeling perfectly light-headed.

I went to a party last night. I had a a good time and really wished that I had brought my camera with me. Gosh, I love drunk people.

There is nothing like being with someone who is drunk while they pick out a stuffed animal beaver that makes noises when you squeeze it. It was a birthday gift for someone. He bought a skunk too. He couldn't stop laughing. He gave the skunk as the gift but ended up keeping the beaver for himself.

Today my nephew decided to take off his pull-up and run around nekkid with it on his head while laughing hysterically.

My dad backed into a BMW when he was pulling out of a parking space. He left a note. The man whose car he hit got the car only 3 weeks ago. There is a big ass scratch now along the back bumper. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!

It was good stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home