Friday, September 23, 2005

I wish I could read

I think Madison wants a plug. I'm gonna do it too only because he basically hinted that he wanted one. So, a few weeks ago I discovered that Madison did astrological readings. I asked him to do mine and he happily obliged. I'm not sure what I was expecting but what I ended up with was great. Not only did I get to talk to Madison for a whole hour (wait...no, that's wrong, I mainly listened while he talked but that was just as good) but the reading he gave me was pretty dead on. In fact, it was a little creepy on how correct it was. I must say that it was very detailed and he made sure I understood everything before moving onto the next subject. I think the thing that surprised me the most was his voice. He sounds kind of shy and almost soft spoken. I commented on that right off. It was sexy as hell though (I, of course, didn't tell HIM that). He would make a great high school teacher besides the fact that he probably wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off all the young girls. If you decide to go that way Madison, teach at an all boys school so that you're not tempted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That was nice insight. Did he pay you to make him sound softspoken? By the way, you can't just throw it out there that he gave you a spot-on reading without the details. Give us some of the dirt, girlfriend.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home