Saturday, September 10, 2005

Score!

Yes, I did. Daytona was great fun. I succeeded in maintaining a drunken stupor (just ask Kid, since I drunk dialed him). Alcohol is fun. Did some swimming, did some shopping (my credit card took a little hit), some bar hopping, met a guy, and took Missy to her first strip club ever. It was good stuff.


Missy, sad because there is no fresh squeezed orange juice at the Florida Welcome Center. Posted by Picasa


The view from our balcony. Posted by Picasa


Sculpture on the boardwalk. Posted by Picasa


Missy at Bubba Gump's Posted by Picasa


Me at Bubba Gump's (the worst picture EVER) Posted by Picasa


Missy and Derek Posted by Picasa


Missy and Rob Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

Judging by the amount of fun I had listening to your fun, you must have had a blast actually having it. That was the dumbest-sounding sentence ever, but I stand by the sentiment. g'nite, Leesey.

11:01 PM

 
Blogger Leese said...

Oh, I think you know I had fun judging by the number of times you SAID I said the word "shots" (I really don't remember)...plus I think the background noises gave you a pretty good idea.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger erl said...

dude that's an awesome pool.

6:34 PM

 
Blogger Lara said...

Looks like you had a BLAST. I have the same picture of me outside of a Bubba Gump's. Classic. :)

2:46 PM

 
Blogger erl said...

FYI - My "break" lasted approx. 29 hrs. I'm back

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home