Monday, September 19, 2005

Things I learned this week II...

-I don't need to feel bad when I don't say "I love you" back if I'm not feeling it yet.

-Things happen when you hang out with an ex.

-I'm going to my first big college football game on Saturday and I'm actually looking forward to it. (I don't have to paint my face or do anything ridiculous do I? Besides getting drunk of course).

-Now that I'm not working, I look at blogs even more than I did before.

-I've really got to find a new job...enough of this not working shit. It was fun for...it's been 4 days since my official last day and I hate it already.

-I'm contemplating having no kids. My nephews are crazy sometimes. I don't know how my sister does it. My mother tried reassuring me by telling me that the boys are one of a kind and that my sister and I were never like that. I have a feeling if I have a kid, him/her, will be awful...

-I'm supposed to be planning my wedding that was SUPPOSED to take place on December 10th. I'm glad I'm not getting married anymore. Jen and I have made plans to have a DRUNK DAY that day instead.

-I am way too stubborn. I hate apologizing. (Please consider this an apology...you know who you are).

-I won a bet this week and now I get a free dinner. I am always right. Never bet me because I always win.

-Plane tickets to Daytona or Orlando are expensive considering the flight is only an hour long.

-I love eating Brunch. Mimosas or Bloody Mary's in early afternoon is good stuff.

-I'm obsessed with Chili's.

1 Comments:

Blogger JadedTLC said...

why are you not in vegas if every time you bet you don't lose?! plus since it's my suggestion can i get 20%

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home