Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I've got gas

First off let's just start this off by saying the gas shortage in Georgia right now sucks...I'm kicking myself for not getting gas last night because today the gas price soared and I had to wait in a line for 30 minutes to get gas and another 10 before I was able to finally manuever out of the damn parking lot. It cost me over $45 and I don't even drive a truck or SUV. I was not a happy girl.

The good news is that I leave tomorrow for Daytona Beach. I better have a good time considering the money I laid down on new clothes today. I will be the epitome of a Florida chick sans the long blonde hair, the beautiful tan and the big fake tits...okay, so obviously not the epitome of a Florida chick but I'm going to look damn cute in my new clothes. Hopefully, I'll at least come home with the tan and some blonde from the sun. Not the fake tits though. I can't afford that shit. Wish I could. I need 'em.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. As for me, I plan on spending the rest of week completely inebriated.

P.S. I'd still rather be in L.A.

2 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

LA? LA, did you say? Why, I live right here smack in the middle of that very same sunkissed paradise. Look me up if you make it out, Fives.

12:09 AM

 
Blogger erl said...

I would rather be in LA also. sigh.

4:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home