Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Who knew?

...my vacation would suck this bad.

...that me and the ex would have a civilized conversation today.

...that a tornado actually touched down in Georgia today and that it rained so badly I couldn't leave until it calmed down and I was late for my hair appointment.

...that I would love my new shower lotion as much as I do.

...that my brother-in-law signed up for early deployment and he'll be going to Iraq soon.

...that now that my visitor is not coming, I might go to Daytona Beach instead.

...that I don't really want to go to Daytona...I'd much rather go to L.A...

...that I need some lovin'!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leese said...

Sexual frustration is no fun at all. I need some action. Bad.

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home