Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Things I learned this weekend...

or some things I already knew...

-When I drink, I dance...A LOT...with friends...with people I just met. I need to stop doing that.

-Clemson has a nice campus.

-I don't look good in the color orange...and I've seen enough of that color to last a lifetime.

-Tailgaiting is not as fun when it's hot...but I ROCK at Beer Pong.

-It gets really hot in a football stadium, even if you have a seat in the shade.

-It was hot on Saturday. I was hot. I still had fun though. I even got a cool orange pom pom.

-I really like college bars. Shockers and $10 pitchers of Long Island Ice Tea are really tasty.

-I have almost become an expert of working my way through a crowd at a bar.

-I'm suddenly spontaneous. I left for Daytona Beach Sunday afternoon (a 7 hour drive has never gone by so quickly) and flew back to Atlanta Monday night.

-Apartment complexes in Daytona are really nice.

-I really need a job.

-I'm really looking forward to Thursday night...not to mention, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home