Sunday, April 03, 2005

3 things...

3 things that scare me...losing a loved one, being alone, and death.
3 things that I don't understand...love, men, and lying.
3 things that I'd like to learn...surf, cook(well) and to sew.
3 things I want to do before I die...travel and to be a wife and mother.
3 good things about my personality...friendly, outgoing, and sensitive.
3 bad things about my personality...I'm stubborn as all get out, I hate to admit that I'm wrong, and I like to control my surroundings.
3 things that most people don't know about me...I had a rough childhood, I was accused of being anorexic/bulimic (I wasn't), and I've only TRULY been IN LOVE once.

What are your 3 things?

2 Comments:

Blogger a soul deranged said...

3 things that scare me ...Losing Charlie, Not haveing enough money to pay my bills, and Not being employed
3 things that I don't Understand. . .False Saints, holy rollers, George Bush
3 things that I'd like to learn...Sew, Crochet, and Learn Spanish
3 things I want to do before I die...Marry Charlie/have his kids, Own my own home, and be out of debt
3 Good things about my personality...I am openminded, funny, and easygoing
3 Bad things about my personality...Sharp tounge,Stubborn, and too compromising.
3 things that most people don't know about me...I know how to play dulcimer, still find it hard after 7 years that my grandfather is gone, and fear being lonely.


like your blog. come by and visit mine.

6:46 PM

 
Blogger DLAK said...

3 things i hate - Dog shit on my shoe, paper cuts and falling on a sharpened stick.
3 things i dont understand - who,s godamned dog keeps shitting on my lawn, why does paper hate me and who keeps leaving these sharpened sticks all over the place!

9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home