Sunday, May 29, 2005

Sometimes it's better when they're assholes...

So, "drunk night" didn't go according to plan. Yes, a lot of people came...but it still wasn't what I thought it would be. I got the first couple drinks in me and was feeling pretty good. Well, then I went outside to talk to a friend and smoke. This friend was being very sweet and telling me everything was going to be okay...only to which I could reply that it wasn't. I'm not okay, I won't be okay for a while. I miss the handsome prince. A friend being sweet only made me feel worse. I started to CRY and actually had to turn away. I felt bad, here he was just trying to make me feel better and I only felt worse which, in turn, made him feel bad. I then went inside teary eyed and a new friend asked what was wrong...now this is a new friend...one of my friends just started dating him and he's one of the nicest guys you could ever meet...he was also being nice...trying to be understanding...but I told him he needed to be an asshole and call me an ugly bitch...weird right? Being mean to me at this point would have actually been better then trying to comfort me. How SAD...it's only a little before midnight and my drunk night is over...I really hope this makes sense since I'm still feeling it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uno said...

Hang in there, Leesey. You know I know what you're going through, so if you ever wanna chat, maybe we can provide a little perspective for each other (though I gotta tell ya, I'm probably not going to call you an ugly bitch just to make you feel better). ;)

Anyhow, it was nice seeing you back on the blog, and I hope you'll take to heart the following three words, which have helped me to get through my difficult time:

Live For You.

2:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home