Saturday, May 28, 2005

Moving On...yeah right...

Okay, so I just got home...I went out to eat with some friends tonight and I'm going out again tomorrow...planning on getting drunk since I have Monday off...just need someone to pick me up at the house because I definitely do not want to drive...I'm a safe girl. Amyhow, tomorrow should hopefully be fun, ANYTHING to get my mind off of what has been going on with Handsome Prince. I have wanted to pick up the phone so many times to call him but I'm not allowing myself to do it...I don't feel like getting into a funk and crying. Right now I need to focus on keeping my mind off if it...it's just SO hard. I still love him...I always will...I just want him back. There is just nothing I can do, it's out of my control. Wow, I sound like a big pathetic loser. Whatever, I don't care. I really should go to bed soon...I have to work an open to close tomorrow and get my beauty sleep for my night out. Later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leese, YOu are a great girl and i can not understand why thing have fallen apart between us!! I will always have a special place in my heart that you can only fill.....I can not ask you to wait for me but I do need to find out who i am!! This in not your fault at all. i just have be acting the way everyone else wants me to act and i do not know who I am anymore!!!

D

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home