Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Here's the thing...

You just can't jump into being friends with someone that you used to have an initmate relationship with. Something like that takes time...and hell, it might not even be possible because I don't think we're cool enough for that. No matter how hard a person tries to be mature about things, there are still certain things that can just kill you. So, a person learns not to ask...or they do ask and get killed. There is just no easy way around it. If he were to call me tomorrow with a problem, I would be there for him. He will always be a part of my life. It might not be in reality but he will always be in my heart. Maybe it's just time to let go and take the grip off him that I've been trying to keep...I can feel him slipping through my fingers and I just need to come to terms with it. And by the way...goddamn that Coldplay song...it reminds me of us every time I hear it: "And the tears come streaming down your face/When you lose something you can't replace...Lights will guide your way home and ignite your bones/I will try to fix you."

I'm sorry I couldn't fix you...myself...and us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home