Monday, June 27, 2005

Holy shit...

I went out tonight and actually had a GOOD time...can you believe it? Maybe the alcohol had something to do with it. I took some pics so maybe I'll post some later in the week. I could swear that everyone I was with tonight knew about me and D but apparently not because someone asked where he was...I handled it fairly well...I told him he was probably at home and just turned away...and let my friends fill him in on the rest. He felt like shit and because of that he worked his ass off to keep me laughing all night long and guess what? It worked. Another reason why I had a good time tonight was because I got to see an old friend that I haven't seen in awhile and it was really nice catching up with him. I have the day off tomorrow and I'm totally stoked...it sucks working 7 days straight.

1 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

hey im really glad that you had a good night - i know how much that can help a shitty situation

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home