Friday, April 08, 2005

What women want...well, what I want anyways....

Shoes and purses...lots and lots of them...just kidding...well, not really...
Loyalty, trust, happiness, honesty, romance, love, laughter, security, for a man to admit when they're wrong, a soft touch, a gentle kiss, a hug from behind, fingertips memorizing my face, sensitivity (I don't mind to see a man cry), a slow dance in the driveway, flowers...sometimes (even if it's just one that you picked), a hand brushing hair out of my eyes, a good massage, a dinner that you cooked yourself, a smile, a call in the middle of the night just to say "I love you."
Gosh, do I sound too high-maintenance?

2 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

no way. just watch out & make sure that they're not gay, because I've found if something seems too good to be true, he's proooobably gay.

6:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not gay!!! This is the handsome prince i guess that is my name on this blog thing!!!

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home