Monday, May 23, 2005

Handsome Prince

Well, it was good while it lasted...or so I thought. My handsome prince has gone away. He has decided that he no longer loves me like he once did. I'm heartbroken...in fact I am beyond that. I have no words that will express my emotions the way I want. None of you will get a sense of my pain. Just a short while ago I was engaged to the man I wanted to marry. To the man I still WANT to marry. But for the past 2 months he has slowly been chipping away at my heart...which is why I have not posted lately. I have become that girl...the girl that locks herself in her room and doesn't eat. All this girl does it get up and go to work...yeah, she puts on that happy face like everything is okay when it is really not. Which is why I have had NO energy to do anything lately. I have withered away to something I don't recognize. There is no light in my eyes anymore...it has slowly faded, they are now dull and lifeless...my smiles are no longer real. My. Heart. Is. Broken. Who knew I could ever feel such pain? I thought I had times before...during other break ups with other guys who I know now didn't really mean all the much to me. I don't know if I can feel as much pain as I am feeling right now. I wish I could be sarcastic about this and make myself out to be a strong person but I can't. Maybe because I don't want to...I'm not really sure. Maybe I just want to be miserable right now and...gosh I don't know. I have no more tears left to cry but I know if I hear his voice I will somehow be able to find some again. I love him...I cannot help myself and I just don't know what to do. I am at a loss. Not sure when I will be posting again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home