Monday, June 27, 2005

More good stuff...

I finally got a day off and was able to sleep in....ahhhh....

I got a pedicure today, I swear it is heaven on earth, and who cares if I pick the same color every time...I LIKE it, okay?!?!

I heard a really gross story about a total stranger who I just met, let's just say it involves poop...wait, no...that's NOT good, I swear what is wrong with people, why would I want to know so many damn details about their life?

My sister is really stoked right now, she gets to see her husband in a couple days, (he's graduating from boot camp-army). My nephews are excited to see their daddy. I'm glad to see them so happy. Plus, my sister will be able to get some while the mother-in-law watches the kids. At least someone will be getting it...

I saw my mom and my nephews (ages 2 and 3) shaking their "booties" to a Jay-Z song today...there is nothing funnier than hearing the words "Brush your shoulders off" coming from the mouth of a 3 year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home