Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Disturbed

Hey guys...I got drunk last night and had a blast. I can't remember the last time I had so many drinks in a 15 minute time period...and hey, cool as hell, the bartender was super cool and hooked me up, I hardly had to pay a thing. So, anyhow, I was having a good time, surrounded by friends and then somehow I got into a convo with 2 of my guy friends about my ex. One was being super sweet and telling me what my problem is. He said that I am too down about myself and that I always felt like D was the cutest guy I was ever going to date (which is true, I do think that) but that I SHOUDLN'T think that way because I'm hot and that I could get a guy that was better. He then contiued to say that D was a jerk and a cheater. Whhhhaaa? "No, he never cheated on me," I said. Well, my friend informed me that he did...he kissed some other girl...my other guy friend backed him up. Who knows if it's actually true but I'm going to go ahead and believe my friends. I think I was too drunk when I was told the news to care very much and by the time it sunk in...well...I dunno, it's hard to explain. In some ways I feel like the biggest 'effin loser...obviously I was not able to keep the man I was in love with happy and he had to turn to someone else instead (it was only a kiss, but in my book that's a cheat). Who know how many times the boy cheated on me but I'd prefer not to think about it. It's over now...time to move on...lesson learned. I'm just pissed as hell because I ALREADY have trust issues and this is not going to help in any way. Who feels like kickin some ass? Oh yeah...and here's a pic from a few night ago...Jen's bday...getting back from eating dinner.


Audrey, Jen, Kristi, and Me Posted by Picasa

P.S. I gotta admit that Marine guy was hot...cuter than D...and older, and smarter, better built (obviously) and he can actually cook...now can I meet someone like that HERE?!?! Sorry about this last bit but I'm trying to make myself feel better...

2 Comments:

Blogger sp said...

I have a friend that moved to georgia to do his Ph.D. Very nice and hot hot hot!! And he's only 26!

4:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You werent able to keep him? Ah, I think not my dear. Its more like he was a fucking prick and didn't realize what he had.

It doesnt matter what you did or didn't do-he was a smuck. Its NOT all about looks-yeah, they help, but looks don't keep you happy for years and years and years.

7:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home