Saturday, July 30, 2005

Enough is enough

I'm tired. I hate work. I have 7 hours of overtime this week already and still have to work a 12+ hour day tommorrow today...that's an assload of overtime. I'm too tired. It's not worth it. I'd much rather call in sick and curl up in bed eating buttered popcorn and drinking orange Fanta while watching my faves...Shawshank, Dazed and Confused, Oceans's 11...either that or finish reading House of Thunder...

...passing out now.

P.S. Oregon (specifically Portland) is being inhabited by TWO studs right now...that lucky state...

2 Comments:

Blogger erl said...

ahhh dazed and confused. great flik.

7:34 AM

 
Blogger Masked said...

Lucky girls in this state indeed !!! I agree when did work take over our adult lives? I think about that place all the time, it sucks.

10:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home