Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Serve your country woman

Anyhow, I had a very interesting day today. I saw...the ex. Yes, that's right I saw him. I haven't seen him in over a month but he called today and told me that he wanted to meet me for lunch...that he wanted to see me...and it was...good. Shocking, right? I know, no one is more shocked then me. I just really can't get over the whole fact on how well I handled it...it was hard but I managed. I was very mature, very ladylike (this is hard to do when eating pasta), and there were no curse words uttered/screamed. He told me that he still loved me and that he was sorry for everything he has done to me the past few months. I could tell that he meant it. I gave him some pictures that were taken over the course of the relationship (he had wanted some memories) and he must have shuffled throught those things a million times. He smiled, teared up and excused himself to go to the bathroom (yes, I noticed). As hard as it is...I forgive...it is time to move on. I will always love him and he will always hold a special place in my heart but I think there is a reason why it did not work out between us. I just hope one day I don't look back and wished I had given him another chance...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home