Friday, August 05, 2005

Dear Higher Power,

Please get me through this weekend at work. School starts back on Monday and I'm sick and tired of dealing with bitchy parents (you guys shouldn't wait until the last minute to do your back to school shopping) and bratty kids (learn some manners and RESPECT your parents). Please help me to not kill the two new employees. They are very weird. Obviously, I did not do the hiring when it came to those two. I think they have mental problems...no...REALLY. And Higher Power...will you please give them the ability to maintain their sections by the time they come into work tomorrow? Oh...and can you please make it so that I'm not super tired by the time I get off work because I'd really like to go grab a drink(s)...TRUST ME, I will need it! That's all for now.

Thanks,
Leese

P.S. I really need to get laid...can you work on that for me too?

***UPDATE***
We're all really tired and a little out of our minds at work...I think we've about had it. I really think we are all getting a little mental because there was a rap battle between 2 of my employees tonight after we closed. Picture this: Two 17 year olds. The male is tall but kinda dorky. The female is super short, with the sweetest southern accent ever...I wish you guys could hear her talk because she's from Mississippi and those are the best accents EVER. They are both WHITE. The battle was really, really, really BAD...but funny as hell. I think she won, but only because it sounded so funny coming out of her. Rematch tomorrow night after close.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leese said...

If you can help me with my problem then I'm on my way!

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home