Thursday, September 29, 2005

Untitled (now) because of too many google searches

I hate being self conscious about my body. I went shopping by myself yesterday and bought 4 tops. I tried calling Missy before I actually shelled out the cash and left the store. I wanted a second opinion really bad. Bad luck, she didn't answer, but I bought the tops and headed home. Just as I pulled in, my phone rang.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I tried calling. I was shopping and wanted your opinion."

"I'm at Kelly's (her ex) but come over and model for me. Jeff (Kelly's roommate) is being an asshole to me. And Lee is here. Him and Catherine broke up. He says he has unfinished business with you and wants you over here."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm on my way. And you better give me an honest opinion, brat. God, you suck, why didn't you call me 10 minutes ago? Now I have to backtrack."

"Sorry, just hurry up and get over here."

"Fine. Bye."

My breasts suck. They're too small. It's like pulling teeth to get some good cleavage going on. Bottom line, I'm keeping 3 of the 4 shirts. 2 are low cut...anyone want to share the wealth?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have big boobs and trust me-I would LOVE small ones.

The grass is always greener....

10:27 AM

 
Blogger Masked said...

I went out for St Patty's day with a low-low cut shirt that edged on the inside of either niple. My friend Emily, who is double D also wore a cleavage shirt (more traditional). Attending one of the biggest events in the nation we were caught up in a conversation with several boys over who had the better cleavage. I actually won the debate. Bigger is not always better. I left a whole cup at the gym over the past year and I am still looking for them but will gladly take the perk forever.

3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home