Monday, October 03, 2005

Drunks

And I was one of them...

So, I totally realize I didn't have the proper college experience considering I just went to my first frat party this past weekend and I'm going to be turning 24 on Wednesday. I gotta admit that it was a good one. First off, it took place at Gerogia Tech...2 live bands: a Sublime cover band and a 311 cover band...and there were hundreds of people there. Okay, so I learned a couple things there:

-I REALLY love Long Island Ice Teas, I think that's going to be my new drink.

-Bathrooms at a frat house during a frat party are so gross. I totally almost stole some of their reading material though but decided against it because I think they need the Playboy more than I do.

-A pool is an entertaining thing to have at a frat party. Drunk people LOVE pools, including girls that wear white shirts and also boys who rack themselves when trying to exit the pool.

-I know it was Hawaiian themed (which half the people didn't participate in) but sand sucks at a party. It gets all up in your shoes and then in the car. SUCKS.

-Kid is my permanent drunk dial (I hope that's okay with you).

-Taking pictures is fun.


Missy and Mark kissing and totally unaware that Rob was taking this picture. Posted by Picasa


Rob and me. Posted by Picasa

P.S. For my birthday tomorrow, I'd really like it if I could receive over 10 comments...it would make my day...wow, how much am a loser am I?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi! Happy Birthday! am very jealous that there was a pool at the party you were at. sounds like much fun. there are no pools Ireland. well that's not true there are. but no one has one at thier house. well that's not true either. but no one has parties by them. that's true. and even if they did it wouldn't be much fun cos at this time of year it's raining and really cold and everyone would be shivering and bitching and wearing wellington boots and the like : )
Long island ice tea = yummy drunkeness. Well done.
Happy Birthday again!

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Leese said...

What the hell...to the person who viewed my site 33 times today and found me under keywords "college party pictures." You could've at least commented ONCE.

LG- I know my limit...just enough to have no inhibitions but not enough to get sick.

Jen- Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Madison- .......and thanks.

2:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leese this is the infamous D. I am happy that you have found someone who makes you happy. I hope you the best and am sorry for the hurt and pain i caused you. You will always be the one that got away. We never know what the future may hold. I would love to be your friend but i must admit that is hard. Tell R. i said take care of my girl.

Love always,
D.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home